Last Updated on Monday, 1 April 2013 04:52 Written by Milton Parada Tuesday, 2 April 2013 12:00
Joomla used to give you a ‘forgot password’ feature in case you forget it. However, newer versions of Joomla will not give you that feature. For that reason in this article I will give you a step by step guide on how to reset your administrator password in Joomla.
1. Log into your hosting Control Panel and go to File Manager:Learn More
Last Updated on Thursday, 28 March 2013 08:42 Written by Milton Parada Friday, 29 March 2013 12:00
In this article I will give you a step by step guide on how to change the display language for the Admin backend and website language
1. Log into Joomla Administration
2. On the top bar menu, click on “Extensions -> Language Manager”:
Last Updated on Friday, 25 February 2011 04:45 Written by Richi González Monday, 24 January 2011 06:43
In this post I’ll tell you what are the correct paths and options you need to put to make CB work under Arvixe.
Difficulty level: EasyLearn More
- OpenCart Themes on OpenCart – Basics of Launching a Successful Business on the Web
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)