Last Updated on Sunday, 2 December 2012 10:30 Written by Milton Parada Sunday, 2 December 2012 12:00
Joomla is a great framework to build your website just the way you want it. Some of our users have problems installing Joomla templates. Today I’ll show you how to upload a Joomla Template.
Let’s get started!Learn More
Last Updated on Thursday, 29 November 2012 08:27 Written by Jack Yin Saturday, 1 December 2012 12:00
It’s good practice to have a core, underlying CSS definition so that your website appears and acts consistently across all browsers. After long time investigation TomatoCart Team decides to use Twitter Bootstrap as the underlying CSS framework for new TomatoCart template engine.
With new TomatoCart Bootstrap Framework, now you have:Learn More
Last Updated on Thursday, 29 November 2012 08:25 Written by Milton Parada Friday, 30 November 2012 12:00
After installing a template, you need to set it as default to use it in your site. In this article I will show you how to set a template as default in Joomla
- Sign into your Joomla site as an admin
- In the Joomla Control Panel, click on the ‘Template Manager’ icon
Last Updated on Wednesday, 19 September 2012 07:07 Written by Richi González Friday, 21 September 2012 12:00
When you are coding custom modifications or integrating other scripts, plus you’re not very experienced with Smarty, you may get to some point where there is something wrong, but you don’t know what. This article will guide you through the easy steps of enabling the debugging console in any Smarty powered template.
Difficulty level: Easy
1. Open the HTML (for Clip-Bucket) or TPL file you are usingLearn More
Last Updated on Saturday, 25 August 2012 12:45 Written by Mscott Saturday, 25 August 2012 12:00
In today’s blog we will take a sneak peak at the new Dolphin 7.1 template system. The new system is much more advanced than the previous system and allows new templates to easily be uploaded and installed.
All available templates are shown in the admin area, similar to WordPress.Learn More
- OpenCart Themes on OpenCart – Basics of Launching a Successful Business on the Web
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)