Last Updated on Thursday, 12 July 2012 09:44 Written by Carole Bennett Wednesday, 18 July 2012 12:00
mojoPortal is a terrific CMS, and handles site traffic quite well. However, there are always elements you can address to ensure that your site is running at peak performance, and delivering an optimal experience for your users. Here are a few tips on how to make that happen.
If your content is extremely image-heavy, be sure to optimize your images before uploading them. Larger images will be better as .jpg, rather than .png, for instance. A great resource for optimizing your images is the Online Image Optimizer by Dynamic Drive; it’s free to use, and very easy.
- OpenCart Themes on OpenCart – Basics of Launching a Successful Business on the Web
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)