Last Updated on Tuesday, 29 May 2012 01:35 Written by Nic Bug Monday, 11 June 2012 12:00
In Part 1 we have learned how to assign multiple keywords (tags) to entries of CGBlog Module. Now I want to show you how to retrieve these tags in order to make them visible and clickable in the frontend and browse our entries by them.
We need a new “Summary Template” in CGBlog Module. Call it as you want like “Tag-Summary” and insert the following code (major code is just copied from sample):Learn More
Last Updated on Friday, 30 November 2012 06:15 Written by Nic Bug Wednesday, 6 June 2012 12:00
Tagging is a common and well known feature in Blog Software like WordPress. But unfortunately, it is missing in CMS Made Simple. In this article, I will show you how to add the feature into any module. You can see it in action here.
To understand how it works, I take CGBlog as our desired module in this case. I split the tutorial in two parts because we need new functions in the backend to let the author enter some keywords (tags) and we need the frontend management of the tags. Let’s start with the backend configuration.
Install CGBlog and dependencies first. Then go to CGBlog and add a new “Field Definition”.Learn More
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)
- steam wallet hack on How to Shorten the Homepage Content in WordPress
- Khaleel Demeri on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess
- Jordan on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess