Last Updated on Monday, 18 February 2013 03:37 Written by Stephanie Brown Thursday, 21 February 2013 12:00
This article will focus on optimizing your database tables within your phpFox AdminCP.
Periodically you will want to optimize your database tables, reducing the size of the database by cleaning out unnecessary “empty” space. You can do this in a couple different ways, but we will focus on using the tools available in your phpFox AdminCP.
As always, before you make any major changes or do any maintenance to your site, it is advised that you backup your site files and/or database.
Login to your admincp and select Tools > SQL > Maintenance.Learn More
- OpenCart Themes on OpenCart – Basics of Launching a Successful Business on the Web
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)