Last Updated on Tuesday, 29 May 2012 12:59 Written by Rodolfo Hernandez Thursday, 7 June 2012 12:00
In this article, I will give you a step by step guide on how to open all links posted on your Elgg site in a new tab in Elgg 1.8 without messing up your Elgg site.
1. Since we don’t want to edit core files of Elgg, we are going to download a plugin called Target Blank here
2. After downloading it, unzip it and upload the plugin to the mod directory in your Elgg installation
3. Now, sign in as an Administrator on your Elgg site and go to the Administration Dashboard:Learn More
Last Updated on Tuesday, 14 May 2013 10:45 Written by Richi González Wednesday, 29 December 2010 07:03
This is my first post, hope it helps people that want to know how to add a new item in the navigation.
I always recommend doing a backup of the files we are going to edit, so in case something goes wrong, which I don’t think it will happen, we can restore our site =) Also, if you are on Windows, I recommend using Notepad++ Editor to edit PHP files. I use gedit in my Ubuntu computer. Works for v2.0.
Difficulty level: Easy-MediumLearn More
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)
- steam wallet hack on How to Shorten the Homepage Content in WordPress
- Khaleel Demeri on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess
- Jordan on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess