Last Updated on Saturday, 24 September 2011 12:27 Written by Richi González Sunday, 31 July 2011 11:59
Are you a FireFox or Swiftfox user? Do you see that in the top-right there’s a search bar where you can add different search engines? Ever wondered how to add your Clip-Bucket website’s search in there? I’ll show you how. This article is written for v2.0.91 and above. It might work for other versions, too. If you need this for another version, please let me know and I’ll be more than glad to write it for you.
Difficulty level: EasyLearn More
- OpenCart Themes on OpenCart – Basics of Launching a Successful Business on the Web
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)