Last Updated on Monday, 7 May 2012 04:27 Written by Carole Bennett Wednesday, 9 May 2012 12:00
In Part 1, we covered how to install and set up an instance of the Site Membership Pro plugin. Now we’ll cover how to enable the e-commerce capabilities, and review the user experience side of how the plugin works.
First of all, you’ll need to determine which of the following you’ll want to use for your website payment processor:
Do keep under consideration that you’ll want to leverage SSL for Authorize.net or PayPal Website Payments Pro; for an overview of how SSL works with mojoPortal, read the article “Use SSL” on the mojoPortal site.
Once you’ve chosen and implemented your payment processor of choice, using the instructions at the links above, it’s time to review the end user part of the process.Learn More
Last Updated on Monday, 13 February 2012 11:57 Written by Mscott Monday, 13 February 2012 12:00
In today’s article, we are going to talk about the email subscription system that is built into Dolphin 7. This system lets people subscribe to your site without actually joining. This is perfect for newsletters or other promotions you might want to email to anyone who is interested in your site.
The “Subscription” block is available in the admin page builder system and can be placed on the homepage of your site.Learn More
- OpenCart Themes on OpenCart – Basics of Launching a Successful Business on the Web
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)