Last Updated on Wednesday, 28 November 2012 07:28 Written by Antonin Wednesday, 28 November 2012 12:00
A Silex publication, whatever kind, is made up of layers and sub-layers (if you know Photoshop and Illustrator for example, it is the same principle).
Each layer has necessarily one sub-layer. You can’t dissociate them.
Last Updated on Tuesday, 30 October 2012 06:04 Written by Rodolfo Hernandez Saturday, 3 November 2012 12:00
The Groups plugin is a nice elgg feature that comes with elgg by default. However there has been a need of having groups inside of the groups (sub groups) to make the groups plugin behave like a forum. In this article I will give you a step by step guide on how to create sub groups in elgg 1.8
1. Download the community plugin “AU Subgroups for Elgg 1.8”
2. After downloading the plugin, upload the plugin to the mod folder. If you don’t know how to do that, please read this article
3. Login on your Elgg network as an Administration and go to the Administration Dashboard:Learn More
Last Updated on Wednesday, 14 September 2011 01:00 Written by Ian McIntosh Monday, 26 September 2011 12:59
This article follows on from the previous article in the series.
One of the things my customers tell me is useful is my adding a support page to their website so they can easily log any problems or questions they have with me. I create a page that is not visible to visitors of the website, it is only visible to the website administrator(s). The page has a form that will automatically send me an email, without them even having to remember my email address. WithMojoPortal this is really easy to do.Learn More
Last Updated on Sunday, 1 May 2011 02:10 Written by Arian Jahansouz Wednesday, 9 March 2011 03:15
This article will give you a step by step guide on how to install Subtext from your WebsitePanel. Sign into your WebsitePanel and follow these steps:
1) Click DomainsLearn More
Last Updated on Sunday, 9 January 2011 09:00 Written by Arian Jahansouz Sunday, 9 January 2011 08:21
This article will give you a step by step guide on how to correct the error that your new apps take you to the default Arvixe page from your WebsitePanel.
This article will help you if you have recently installed an app from Microsoft Web App Gallery to a sub-domain in WebsitePanel. For this example, we will be correcting the error with Azopho. So if you have Azopho installed to “azopho.yourdomain.com”, but that only takes you to “yourdomain.com”, you will learn how to correct that issue.
Sign into your WebsitePanel and follow these steps:
1) Click File ManagerLearn More
- OpenCart Themes on OpenCart – Basics of Launching a Successful Business on the Web
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)