Last Updated on Monday, 7 May 2012 04:27 Written by Andrew Ivanov Tuesday, 15 May 2012 12:00
Next, implement WCF service to get analysis results and display them on UI. It may look like the image below:Learn More
Last Updated on Monday, 7 May 2012 04:27 Written by Andrew Ivanov Sunday, 13 May 2012 12:00
Please begin by reading Part 1.
Now, create a table in the database and update the Entity Framework model. It may look like the image below:Learn More
Last Updated on Monday, 7 May 2012 04:27 Written by Andrew Ivanov Friday, 11 May 2012 12:00
In this article, I will teach you how to store information about the sessions in Silverlight Applications for analysis.
Why it is necessary?
Well, for example:
1. For the analysis of how many users are online at this moment;
2. For the analysis of geolocation by the IP addresses of users;
3. For the analysis of how many users visited the application today, yesterday, last 7 days and last 30 days;
Last Updated on Thursday, 19 April 2012 09:47 Written by Mscott Tuesday, 24 April 2012 12:00
In today’s article, I will show you how to use the “Store” module with your Dolphin 7 based site. Before we begin we need to install the module. A step by step guide on installing the Dolphin 7 base modules can be found here.
To use this module you will also have to install the “Payment”, “Files” and “Orca Forum” modules.
Once we have the module installed we can access the settings by clicking “Store” under the “Modules” menu on the left side of the admin screen. From this screen we can change any of the store settings.Learn More
Last Updated on Thursday, 12 July 2012 01:25 Written by Arian Jahansouz Friday, 2 December 2011 05:03
Hello! Today I am going to be showing you how to configure GoogleApps for documents using cPanel. By doing this, you will be able to create, edit and store documentation online, with real-time collaboration. Anyone visiting your custom subdomain will be able to work with others and view all of the documents that they store there.
To take advantage of this Google Application, you must already have a GoogleApps account that is configured to your domain. If you do not already have a GoogleApps account configured to your domain, create one first by going here, registering, and following the easy steps to verify your ownership of the domain.
To begin, sign into your cPanel and follow these steps:Learn More
- OpenCart Themes on OpenCart – Basics of Launching a Successful Business on the Web
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)