Last Updated on Tuesday, 11 December 2012 11:23 Written by Anand Narayanaswamy Tuesday, 11 December 2012 12:00
If your website is down then there are several ways to resolve the problem. Firstly, you should report the issue to hosting provider. But before that you can perform certain self-checks to know the actual cause of the problem.
There are services which inform you when your website is down so that you can take remedial measures immediately.
Siteuptime monitor your sites and provide alerts over e-mail if there is any problem. You will receive an e-mail with the following content if your site is down.Learn More
Last Updated on Friday, 30 December 2011 08:20 Written by Richi González Sunday, 1 January 2012 12:00
If you just want your site to have video content, you might have noticed that Clip-Bucket has option to upload photos and create collections for them. You’ve come to the right place; I’ll show you how to remove all traces related to photos from your Clip-Bucket v2.6 site. It might work for other v2.x versions, but I have not tried; if you want me to take a look at specific version, let me know, and I’d be more than glad to assist you.
Difficulty level: Easy, it just takes a couple of minutes.Learn More
- Khaleel Demeri on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess
- Jordan on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess
- JP DeVries on Disappearing Articles in MODX
- Andrien on Web Deploy – Common Errors
- Kou on How to Show “Upload” Tab to Logged in Users Only Using a Custom Template in Clip-Bucket v2