Last Updated on Thursday, 10 January 2013 12:01 Written by Richi González Thursday, 10 January 2013 12:00
As we all may know, HTML5 era is already here and day by day browsers are becoming more compatible, therefore, we, developers, need to start making our websites HTML5 friendly. Today I’ll tell you the very basic to make our site be read as HTML5.
The Doctype that you see on every page is mainly the big-not-rememberable HTML4 doctype:Learn More
Last Updated on Saturday, 5 January 2013 07:27 Written by Sefket Nouri Thursday, 3 January 2013 12:00
This guide will help you start on your feet on creating a website.
What is a Web Host?
A web host is a company that sells you web space for you to host your website. Without web space, you can’t have a website up.
1) First, you would need a server to put your website online. A server is what holds your website up.Learn More
Last Updated on Sunday, 1 April 2012 04:12 Written by Arian Jahansouz Sunday, 1 April 2012 04:12
In the previous article, we learned about what Attracta is and how it can help your website compete with others. In this article, we will learn how to begin implementing these features! Attracta is very easy to use. During this tutorial, click on any of the images to enlarge them. To begin, sign into your cPanel and follow these steps:
1) Scroll down to Free Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Tools. Click on any of the buttons to begin.
2) Before using Attracta, you must agree to the terms of services. Read the terms of service, check the box next to I agree to the Terms of Services, and click on Access My SEO Tools.Learn More
Last Updated on Saturday, 24 September 2011 12:22 Written by Richi González Friday, 23 September 2011 12:00
This is the third article on how to start/restart/stop services (1st: httpd, 2nd: mysqld, 3rd:ftpd). I have added two different commands per action, if one does not work, try the next one. You will need SSH root access.
Difficulty level: Easy
Last Updated on Saturday, 24 September 2011 12:22 Written by Richi González Thursday, 22 September 2011 12:00
I have written an article on how to start/restart/stop the httpd service, and decided to write another one for the mysqld service. You will need SSH root access.
Difficulty level: Easy
- OpenCart Themes on OpenCart – Basics of Launching a Successful Business on the Web
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)