Last Updated on Sunday, 2 September 2012 02:34 Written by Andrew Ivanov Monday, 17 September 2012 12:00
If your XAP is large, the download time might be long and you need something to show the user whilst it’s happening – create a custom XAML based splash screen.Learn More
Last Updated on Sunday, 2 September 2012 02:21 Written by Jack Yin Saturday, 8 September 2012 12:00
This article is written to illustrate how to setup Paypal Standard Payments with IPN Notification in TomatoCart.
First, sign up for a Paypal Developer Account. Then under Test Accounts on the left create one buyer and one seller/premier (store) test account. The buyer account should have a fake credit card added to it and some money in the fake Paypal account.
Note: emails sent from the PayPal Sandbox testing environment don’t actually go to the designated email addresses. The “Test Email” link shows you all the messages that were sent and received by the test e-mail addresses.
Turning On IPN in PayPalLearn More
- OpenCart Themes on OpenCart – Basics of Launching a Successful Business on the Web
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)