Last Updated on Saturday, 18 May 2013 10:44 Written by Andrew Cross Monday, 20 May 2013 12:00
Do you find SE slow and you have your own dedicated Server follow the info here to help speed up your site.
If you have any websites, make sure and read this. A lot of good information:
More info on pagespeed project.
If you have a dedicated server, you can install mod_pagespeed from google.Learn More
Last Updated on Wednesday, 9 January 2013 12:00 Written by Richi González Wednesday, 9 January 2013 12:00
When I’m creating a website, I try to make it load as fast as possible. I have read lots of techniques on how to achieve this, and the one that is effortless and free to make it, is having JS code run after the DOM is ready.
1. Open the file where your JS code resides. For this article, I will have the following code between my <head> tags:Learn More
- OpenCart Themes on OpenCart – Basics of Launching a Successful Business on the Web
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)