Last Updated on Monday, 20 May 2013 05:54 Written by Anand Narayanaswamy Tuesday, 21 May 2013 12:00
SPAM comments and trackbacks are a big headache for everyone who manages their WordPress website. It is difficult to control the amount of unwanted comments once the site has find its place on the search engine. However, you can reduce the SPAM comments by making use of plugins designed for this purpose.
Akismet is a popular plugin used in every WordPress based site. By default, every WordPress installation automatically include a copy of Akismet. You just need to activate it from your WordPress admin dashboard to use the plugin.Learn More
Last Updated on Saturday, 23 February 2013 02:41 Written by Andrew Cross Wednesday, 6 March 2013 12:00
Are you Feed up of your SE E-mails going into SPAM and members not getting their messages as quickly as possible here is a guide how to setup SMTP so your e-mails should go right into the INBOX and not SPAM.
Use SMTP mail settings in your MAIL SETTINGS from admin panel
Create and email address for your se4 domain in hosting control panelLearn More
Last Updated on Sunday, 10 February 2013 08:48 Written by Rodolfo Hernandez Monday, 11 February 2013 12:00
Google Drive lets you store any document or file you want. It is a free service with almost unlimited storage. Not only that, Google Drive lets you share any file or document with your friends or everybody in the internet. In this article I will give you a step by step guide on how integrate Google Drive with elgg 1.8 so that you can share your Google Drive files in your elgg network.
1. First download the elgg community plugin Google Drive here
2. Now, upload the plugin to the mod folder. If you don’t know how to do that, read this article.
3. Log into elgg as an Admin. Open the Administration Dashboard and go to menu “Configure -> Plugins“:Learn More
Last Updated on Thursday, 24 January 2013 12:00 Written by Rodolfo Hernandez Thursday, 24 January 2013 12:00
Keeping your elgg site up to date is very important, because it will keep you protected against any security threat or a bug that could make your elgg network unstable. For that reason in this article I will give a step by step guide on how to add a version checker widget that will show whether your network is up to date or not.
1. The first thing to do is to download the plugin Core Version for elgg 1.8 hereLearn More
Last Updated on Sunday, 6 January 2013 12:00 Written by Andrew Cross Sunday, 6 January 2013 12:00
In the past few months the UK has been hit by the Reveton Virus and it seems the USA are beginning to become under attack below is an important information about the virus and how to remove it, if you get hit by this virus.
This virus infects your computer by Ads which are displayed on other websites you may visit.
Reveton Trojan Information:Learn More
- OpenCart Themes on OpenCart – Basics of Launching a Successful Business on the Web
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)