Last Updated on Saturday, 27 November 2010 09:25 Written by Mourad Dmeiri Wednesday, 24 November 2010 05:41
This tutorial describes the basics of optimizing your space usage on your account, and identifying which files are being accessed frequently (and which are not) to better manage your website.
The control panel provides 2 very useful tools which we will discuss here:Learn More
- Andrien on Web Deploy – Common Errors
- Kou on How to Show “Upload” Tab to Logged in Users Only Using a Custom Template in Clip-Bucket v2
- Richi González on How to Show “Upload” Tab to Logged in Users Only Using a Custom Template in Clip-Bucket v2
- Richi González on How To Remove Playlists from My Account’s Left Menu in Clip-Bucket v2
- garyxiao on How to Properly Configure web.config Connection String and Source