Last Updated on Saturday, 30 April 2011 10:37 Written by Naveed Ashraf Saturday, 30 April 2011 12:45
This article will give you a step by step guide on how to install SohoLaunch Site Builder from your cPanel.
When purchasing a web hosting plan, there is a great chance that your account is already equipped with a default site builder. This could be the RV Builder utility or a similar program. While these tools may perform the needed services, many prefer more powerful and comprehensive applications to build their site with. If this sounds like you, a software tool known as SohoLaunch may be of interest!
What is SohoLaunch?
SoloLaunch is a user-friendly software program that allows you to easily build and maintain a professional website regardless of experience.Learn More
- Andrien on Web Deploy – Common Errors
- Kou on How to Show “Upload” Tab to Logged in Users Only Using a Custom Template in Clip-Bucket v2
- Richi González on How to Show “Upload” Tab to Logged in Users Only Using a Custom Template in Clip-Bucket v2
- Richi González on How To Remove Playlists from My Account’s Left Menu in Clip-Bucket v2
- garyxiao on How to Properly Configure web.config Connection String and Source