Last Updated on Saturday, 16 February 2013 11:36 Written by Milton Parada Sunday, 17 February 2013 12:00
This article is about a full backup of your Joomla website using Softaculous.
Log into your Cpanel and follow these steps:
- In the section “Software / Service”, click Softaculous:
Last Updated on Wednesday, 16 January 2013 12:00 Written by Milton Parada Wednesday, 16 January 2013 12:00
Now! Arvixe allows you to easily install Joomla 3.0 with Softaculous. Then I will present a brief tutorial on how to do it.
Sign into your cPanel and follow these steps:
- In the section “Software/Services”, click on “Softaculous”.
Last Updated on Tuesday, 1 January 2013 12:00 Written by Antonin Tuesday, 1 January 2013 12:00
Softaculous allows you to test Silex without installing it. You just have to go to this address http://demo.softaculous.com/enduser/ and follow the tutorial. It will give you a good overview to understand how to use Silex.
login : adminLearn More
Last Updated on Thursday, 1 March 2012 10:08 Written by Arian Jahansouz Thursday, 1 March 2012 10:00
This article will give you a step by step guide on how to install Concrete5 from your cPanel. Sign into your cPanel and follow these steps:
1) Scroll down to Software/Services and click SoftaculousLearn More
Last Updated on Thursday, 22 December 2011 08:19 Written by Rodolfo Hernandez Thursday, 22 December 2011 12:00
In this article, I will give you a step by step guide on how to upgrade your Elgg 1.8 network with Softaculous. First, sign in as an admin in Elgg and follow these steps:
1. Go to the administration page, and then click on right side menu click on Plugins. On the plugins page, click on Disable all:Learn More
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)
- steam wallet hack on How to Shorten the Homepage Content in WordPress