Last Updated on Thursday, 20 October 2011 06:40 Written by Glenn O. Tuesday, 18 January 2011 01:11
There’s always complains left and right about SocialEngine 4 being slow but the truth is you may have just have to turn Production Mode on. Go to the admin panel of your SE4 install, on the home page look at the lower right panel and you will see “System Mode” and underneath them you’ll have two buttons (Development and Production Mode). Click on Production Mode to speed up the performance of your SE4 site.
In addition to that, go to Settings > Performance and Caching to improve the performance further. You will see options under Caching Feature where the default is based on File-based which uses disk space for caching. You can choose either memcache or APC as they have a better performance over a file-based caching system.
Arvixe’s webhosting is optimized for SocialEngine4 and is highly recommended by Webligo as a webhost for your SocialEngine website.Learn More
Last Updated on Thursday, 20 October 2011 06:40 Written by Glenn O. Friday, 14 January 2011 01:17
Webligo has just released Social Engine 4.1 Beta, an update of its popular SocialEngine platform. The update includes several bug fixes that were addressed in previous versions as well as a membership billing and subscription, which allows you to charge users for access to your social network.
Webligo highly recommends Arvixe as a host for SocialEngine websites.Learn More
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)
- steam wallet hack on How to Shorten the Homepage Content in WordPress
- Khaleel Demeri on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess
- Jordan on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess