Last Updated on Thursday, 20 October 2011 06:41 Written by Glenn O. Wednesday, 26 January 2011 07:50
Webligo has released their updated version of SocialEngine 4, the popular white-label social networking software. 4.1.1 includes many fixes from bugs that were reported from the previous release as well as performance enhancements. Clients will now be able to download the updated version as well as the plugins and upgrade package.
As always, clients are advised to test their installs first especially those who are upgrading – in a non-live environment, as well as make a complete backup.
*Webligo recommends Arvixe as a choice webhost for their SocialEngine platform.Learn More
- OpenCart Themes on OpenCart – Basics of Launching a Successful Business on the Web
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)