Last Updated on Tuesday, 9 April 2013 04:33 Written by Henry Soria Saturday, 23 February 2013 12:00
Here are some basic tips to secure your BoonEx Dolphin website.
1) During your installation you must create an administrative profile
Don’t create a profile called “admin” but rather your nickname or first name as “henry”.
This prevents to distinguish the administrator (root) and fraud in connection (however, it is always possible with the admin ID ’1′, but we shall see in another tutorial).
2) Rename the “administration” directory by another nameLearn More
Last Updated on Thursday, 31 January 2013 07:12 Written by Andrew Cross Saturday, 2 February 2013 12:00
Are you tied of see the SocialEngine Logo on your admin panel?
This is a quick and easy way to replace the Logo with your own logo.
Using an FTP Client of your choice, find the default logo here:Learn More
Last Updated on Thursday, 24 January 2013 12:00 Written by Andrew Cross Thursday, 24 January 2013 12:00
First you need to go to https://developers.facebook.com and register for a new app.
then you take this simple script here:
Last Updated on Saturday, 22 December 2012 12:01 Written by Andrew Cross Saturday, 22 December 2012 12:00
Hello SE Friends
This tutorial will show you how easily you can remove news from social engine, Which can also help increase the speed of your admin panel
Use your ftp or cPanel from your hostLearn More
Last Updated on Tuesday, 18 December 2012 12:01 Written by Andrew Cross Tuesday, 18 December 2012 12:00
First, you need to find out what rss feed you would rather look at other than Social Engines. I chose CNN.com for this example. This means you can have the more important Feeds direct to your panel without leaving your site.
Go to /application/modules/Core/widgets/admin-news and open Controller.php find the line
- Khaleel Demeri on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess
- Jordan on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess
- JP DeVries on Disappearing Articles in MODX
- Andrien on Web Deploy – Common Errors
- Kou on How to Show “Upload” Tab to Logged in Users Only Using a Custom Template in Clip-Bucket v2