Last Updated on Thursday, 9 May 2013 02:07 Written by TJ Marsh Sunday, 12 May 2013 12:00
BuddyPress lets users sign-up and start creating profiles, posting messages, making connections, creating and interacting in groups, and much more. A social network in a box, BuddyPress lets you easily build a community for your company, school, sports team, or other niche community.
Test DriveLearn More
Last Updated on Saturday, 27 April 2013 09:39 Written by Sefket Nouri Wednesday, 1 May 2013 12:00
First before anything, create a database, as SocialEngine requires a database in order to work.
Sign into cPanel, and then go to “Databases” in cPanel and create your database there. We have a Step by Step
Article on how you can add databases which can be found here: http://blog.arvixe.com/how-to-create-a-database-and-user-for-mysql/
To install Social Engine, please read these steps.Learn More
Last Updated on Friday, 29 March 2013 09:45 Written by Andrew Cross Saturday, 30 March 2013 12:00
Have you ever had the problem appear within SE 4.1.8+ with the following error:
Notice: Undefined index: HTTP_ACCEPT_ENCODING in /home/mysite/public_html/application/index.php on line 116
We are currently experiencing some technical issues. Please try again later.
Error code: 850649Learn More
Last Updated on Wednesday, 6 March 2013 04:12 Written by Milton Parada Friday, 8 March 2013 12:00
This tutorial is about how web users can share articles with greater ease and speed from buttons, this will help your items have more readers and more presence.
- Download JE Social Share Buttons from joomla.org, here.
- Install the extension. If you do not know how to do that, please read this article.
- After installation, the next step is to activate the plugin.
Last Updated on Saturday, 23 February 2013 02:41 Written by Andrew Cross Wednesday, 6 March 2013 12:00
Are you Feed up of your SE E-mails going into SPAM and members not getting their messages as quickly as possible here is a guide how to setup SMTP so your e-mails should go right into the INBOX and not SPAM.
Use SMTP mail settings in your MAIL SETTINGS from admin panel
Create and email address for your se4 domain in hosting control panelLearn More
- Khaleel Demeri on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess
- Jordan on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess
- JP DeVries on Disappearing Articles in MODX
- Andrien on Web Deploy – Common Errors
- Kou on How to Show “Upload” Tab to Logged in Users Only Using a Custom Template in Clip-Bucket v2