Last Updated on Friday, 11 January 2013 12:00 Written by Stephanie Brown Friday, 11 January 2013 12:00
This article will show you how to enable and use the Member Snoop feature.
At times, you may want to login as a member, phpFox has a feature called Member Snoop which allows you to do so. In order to use this feature, you will need to enable it.
Note: This feature should ONLY be enabled for the Administrator user group.Learn More
- OpenCart Themes on OpenCart – Basics of Launching a Successful Business on the Web
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)