Last Updated on Friday, 3 August 2012 10:42 Written by Carole Bennett Thursday, 16 August 2012 12:00
Read Part 4 here!
Most designers/developers familiar with jQuery plugins have encountered, and most likely used, the fabulous Nivo Slider. It is absolutely possible to implement the Nivo Slider through a nopCommerce topic, to be incorporated in your nopCommerce solution – I’ve done it myself. However, that requires all sorts of manual manipulation of HTML, and can be incredibly tedious when multiple slides are included; it’s a pain for your users, and if you’re like me, the more they can do on their own, the more time there is to create even more wonderful things. Today, we’ll cover an alternative to the “roll-your-own” method: the Nop Anywhere Slider, and how to customize it to your design needs.
The Nop Anywhere Slider does contain two other slider styles: a standard 2D rotator, and a 3D rotator, but today we’ll focus on the Nivo Slider.
First, we’ll add the Anywhere Slider to our solution, in the “Plugins” folder under Nop.Web:Learn More
- Khaleel Demeri on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess
- Jordan on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess
- JP DeVries on Disappearing Articles in MODX
- Andrien on Web Deploy – Common Errors
- Kou on How to Show “Upload” Tab to Logged in Users Only Using a Custom Template in Clip-Bucket v2