Last Updated on Monday, 28 November 2011 03:26 Written by Carole Bennett Thursday, 1 December 2011 12:00
In an earlier tutorial, we covered how to embed a jQuery UI-based rotator on-the-fly in mojoPortal; today, we’ll cover how to use the built-in support for slideshows that can be created quickly and easily.
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)
- steam wallet hack on How to Shorten the Homepage Content in WordPress