Last Updated on Saturday, 5 January 2013 12:25 Written by Carole Bennett Saturday, 5 January 2013 12:00
One of my new mojoPortal clients plans to add premium content (videos, e-books) to her website as her business development practice grows and expands. That’s actually a very easy requirement to fulfill with mojoPortal and the Site Membership Pro plugin; let’s step through how I’ll set that up for her mojoPortal-driven site.
First of all, we’ll set up the client’s mojoPortal-driven site, and plan out what kind of exclusive content she wants to be able to offer her users. By creating free “premium” content, she can capture contact information from interested prospects, and use the Newsletter feature in mojoPortal to promote the monetized content afterwards.Learn More
Last Updated on Saturday, 5 January 2013 07:27 Written by Sefket Nouri Thursday, 3 January 2013 12:00
This guide will help you start on your feet on creating a website.
What is a Web Host?
A web host is a company that sells you web space for you to host your website. Without web space, you can’t have a website up.
1) First, you would need a server to put your website online. A server is what holds your website up.Learn More
Last Updated on Sunday, 23 December 2012 05:54 Written by Jack Yin Monday, 17 December 2012 12:00
Some users reported that the product price stays zero, whether changed or not.
Question from the community:
Hello I have just one question, if I set my price for the product（the price）is not displayed on the website and in the products list.Learn More
Last Updated on Wednesday, 12 December 2012 12:00 Written by Andrew Cross Wednesday, 12 December 2012 12:00
SocialEngine Add a flying Twitter bird to your site
This is the amazing flying bird of Twitter, helping you to gain more followers on Twitter:Learn More
Last Updated on Monday, 10 December 2012 06:56 Written by Carole Bennett Monday, 10 December 2012 12:00
It’s always exciting to apply an upgrade to your existing mojoPortal site (no? Just me, then?) – the incorporation of new features, new ways to make the most of your web presence, and usually a new look and feel to top off the shiny factor. However, it’s really easy to overlook some key components that can absolutely “slow your roll” on a newly upgraded site. Here’s some things to remember, *before* you run into issues.
1) Connection String – this is usually the easiest one to remember; however, it can be aggravating to realize that you’ve overwritten your web.config or user.config, and have to hunt down your database connection information.Learn More
- OpenCart Themes on OpenCart – Basics of Launching a Successful Business on the Web
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)