Last Updated on Sunday, 29 April 2012 02:34 Written by Carole Bennett Thursday, 5 April 2012 12:00
In Part 3, we covered how to transfer your MSSQL database for mojoPortal, as well as your mojoPortal web files. We’re in the home stretch now, so we’ll go find that “instant alias”, and make sure we’re ready to “flip the switch” over to the new server.
- Log back into your admin panel, and navigate back to the client site we’ve been working on.
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)
- steam wallet hack on How to Shorten the Homepage Content in WordPress
- Khaleel Demeri on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess
- Jordan on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess