Last Updated on Wednesday, 19 September 2012 07:30 Written by Stephanie Brown Sunday, 23 September 2012 12:00
This article will focus on the steps you need to take to successfully upgrade your phpFox installation.
phpFox offers a new stable version every few months with the new development cycle they have put in place. It is important to understand that although you may want to upgrade immediately to take advantage of the newer and better features in the new release, you will likely want to wait a week or more, to make sure that the developers of the addons and templates you have purchased have released their updates.
Before you start, you will need to download all the updated addons, themes, and phpFox script files that you need for your site. It will save time and stress to be organized and have all these files on hand when you are ready to start the upgrade process.Learn More
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)
- steam wallet hack on How to Shorten the Homepage Content in WordPress
- Khaleel Demeri on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess
- Jordan on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess