Last Updated on Thursday, 9 May 2013 02:07 Written by Teet Bergmann Sunday, 12 May 2013 12:00
One of the thing you want to use as an included template files is mostly 2nd level menu (sidebar menu).
Include files must be in themes/yourtemplatename/templates/Includes folder it’s the same level as Layout folder.
2nd level menu example code u add to themes/yourtemplatename/templates/Includes/Menu2.ss:Learn More
Last Updated on Monday, 6 May 2013 06:14 Written by Teet Bergmann Thursday, 9 May 2013 12:00
We had a code for HomePage pagetype like so:Learn More
Last Updated on Sunday, 5 May 2013 01:46 Written by Teet Bergmann Wednesday, 8 May 2013 12:00
As we made HomePage.php Page we added two fields to the page type + the one that’s always in pagetype the content. In this tutorial I will tell you how to use them in theme and in next how to remove the content part from the CMS. So for starting lets make the theme file.Learn More
Last Updated on Sunday, 5 May 2013 01:46 Written by Teet Bergmann Tuesday, 7 May 2013 12:00
Now I’m extending the HomePage.php Page type.
- We add db arrays:
Last Updated on Tuesday, 30 April 2013 01:54 Written by Teet Bergmann Monday, 6 May 2013 12:00
- Create a new file called ‘HomePage.php’ in your ‘mysite/code/ folder. This time HomePage.php:
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)
- steam wallet hack on How to Shorten the Homepage Content in WordPress
- Khaleel Demeri on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess
- Jordan on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess