Last Updated on Monday, 19 November 2012 11:34 Written by Richi González Monday, 19 November 2012 12:00
Today I’ll show you how to remove the CAPTCHA security from the sign up page in your Clip-Bucket v2 website. Remember that removing this security measure will expose you to have spammers and bots in your website. This article applies for the v2 branch of the script only.
1. Login into the admin_area(website.tld/admin_area)
2. In the left column, look for Website Settings, under Stats and Configurations tab.Learn More
Last Updated on Monday, 17 September 2012 08:40 Written by Arian Jahansouz Tuesday, 18 September 2012 12:00
This article will give you a step by step guide on how to sign up for an Arvixe account and publish your site using WebMatrix for free. To begin, click here to go to the Arvixe WebMatrix hosting page, then follow these steps:
1) Arvixe offers a free WebMatrix sub-domain to use. Enter your desired sub-domain name in the box.
2) Click ContinueLearn More
Last Updated on Thursday, 1 December 2011 02:08 Written by Richi González Wednesday, 14 December 2011 12:00
Exploring Clip-Bucket functions, I found a very useful option that requires users be above a certain age to register. People that have adult websites, or simply content you do not want children to see, can take full advantage of this function. This article is written for any Clip-Bucket v2 branch.
Difficulty level: EasyLearn More
- OpenCart Themes on OpenCart – Basics of Launching a Successful Business on the Web
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)