Last Updated on Monday, 31 December 2012 12:01 Written by Joe Stenhouse Monday, 31 December 2012 12:00
In a previous article we explained how the update function works for Opencart’s shopping cart. In this article we will describe how the DELETE function works if you should have the need to delete an item from your shopping cart. A page that you can perform this edit would be the main shopping cart page located at index.php?route=checkout/cart
The Cart ArrayLearn More
Last Updated on Friday, 5 October 2012 01:42 Written by Jack Yin Friday, 12 October 2012 12:00
Some community users face the following problem:
- The shopping cart logs me out of the store section if I remain idle for 15 minutes.
- The shopping cart logs me out of the store section if I sleep and wake the computer.
After thinking about it, it is necessary to let the store owner sets this time duration in the admin panel. It means the store owner could decide how much time to make the shopping cart logout automatically.
A simple way to resolve your issue via modifying the code as follows:
– Find the session.php in ‘includes/classes’ directory.
– Find the following code:Learn More
Last Updated on Wednesday, 19 October 2011 03:36 Written by Carole Bennett Sunday, 9 October 2011 12:00
As I mentioned in Part 1, the integrated e-commerce functionality of mojoPortal is very straightforward and functional, and is terrific for sites with a small number of products. However, once you have added a few products and offers to your store, there is making your products presentable and interesting.Learn More
Last Updated on Monday, 3 October 2011 02:53 Written by Carole Bennett Friday, 7 October 2011 12:00
Out of the box, mojoPortal really is a Swiss army knife of an application; you can use it for blogging, forums, articles, scheduling, and most other needs a small-to-medium business might have. It even has a basic e-commerce capability. While I do not recommend it for customers who are primarily retail, and already have a substantial product line to sell online, it is perfectly serviceable for an entry-level e-commerce presence.Learn More
Last Updated on Friday, 22 April 2011 08:58 Written by Arian Jahansouz Friday, 22 April 2011 08:58
This article will give you a step by step guide on how to install DotShoppingCart from your WebsitePanel. Sign into your WebsitePanel and follow these steps:
1) Click DomainsLearn More
- OpenCart Themes on OpenCart – Basics of Launching a Successful Business on the Web
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)