Last Updated on Saturday, 11 May 2013 06:14 Written by Fabio Porta Wednesday, 15 May 2013 12:00
Adding product images in the default Prestashop Ajax cart can be trickier than expected, especially if you want to display them on the fly, without a page refresh. Let’s see how to do it properly in this quick tip!
Introduction: the 3 files we need to edit
You might think that it can be simple enough to add a small thumb for each product in the ajax cart. Opening the tpl file, adding the same code you find in the product list. Done.Learn More
Last Updated on Wednesday, 23 November 2011 01:55 Written by Carole Bennett Tuesday, 22 November 2011 12:00
One of the challenges new users of mojoPortal encounter is the precise order in which to create products that are downloadable, and how to make the downloads accessible to customers after payment has been received. Today, I’ll go through the process step-by-step.
This tutorial is written with the expectation that you’ve already added the Web Store to your mojoPortal implementation, and have already set up a payment method. We’ll begin with the Store Manager:Learn More
- OpenCart Themes on OpenCart – Basics of Launching a Successful Business on the Web
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)