Last Updated on Thursday, 12 July 2012 09:44 Written by Carole Bennett Friday, 20 July 2012 12:00
Nothing inspires shoppers like a sale, or special offer – I’m inclined to believe that a love of bargains is baked into our DNA somewhere along the line. That being said, there are a number of great ways to provide special offers for your customers using nopCommerce – let’s cover a few of those today.
Free shipping may not sound like much, but it can make the difference between “buy it now!” and “maybe next time”; one of the most popular e-commerce sites in the world, Amazon.com, uses free “super saver” shipping as a deal-closer by offering it for purchases over $25.00. You can make the same incentive available to your customers via the “Promotions” area in the nopCommerce Administration area.Learn More
- OpenCart Themes on OpenCart – Basics of Launching a Successful Business on the Web
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)