Last Updated on Friday, 24 May 2013 01:39 Written by Milton Parada Saturday, 25 May 2013 12:00
Joomla 3.0 allows to adjust the configuration on your site, by making simple adjustments, you will be able to change the settings in order to improve the efficiency of search engines.
To adjust your settings 3.0 Joomla SEF URL, all you have to do is following the next steps:
- Log into your Joomla 3.0 admin dashboard.
- In the System options, click Global Configuration:
Last Updated on Saturday, 11 May 2013 06:14 Written by Joe Stenhouse Thursday, 16 May 2013 12:00
What is CRON?
Cron is the time-based job scheduler in Unix-like computer operating systems. Cron enables users to schedule jobs (commands or shell scripts) to run periodically at certain times or dates. It is commonly used to automate system maintenance or administration, though its general-purpose nature means that it can be used for other purposes, such as connecting to the Internet and downloading email. The name cron comes from the Greek word χρόνος [chronos] for time.
MY DEFINITIONLearn More
Last Updated on Sunday, 5 May 2013 01:46 Written by Steve Jarvis Wednesday, 8 May 2013 12:00
Something I have been asked to add on a few occasions for community based forums is a map of the site user’s locations. For a larger community this can be a chance to show the variety in locations of their members. ocPortal has an addon created specifically for this purpose. To add a Map of your Users locations there are a few steps to follow:-Learn More
Last Updated on Tuesday, 9 April 2013 02:26 Written by Jack Yin Tuesday, 9 April 2013 12:00
No, you didn’t read that wrong. People are able to send and receive emails at TomatoCart stores. Take the Gmail SMTP and IMAP service as an example.
Step 1. Click the Accounts button to create a new email account.
Enter the Properties such as name, email and signature fields:Learn More
Last Updated on Wednesday, 6 March 2013 04:12 Written by Milton Parada Friday, 8 March 2013 12:00
This tutorial is about how web users can share articles with greater ease and speed from buttons, this will help your items have more readers and more presence.
- Download JE Social Share Buttons from joomla.org, here.
- Install the extension. If you do not know how to do that, please read this article.
- After installation, the next step is to activate the plugin.
- OpenCart Themes on OpenCart – Basics of Launching a Successful Business on the Web
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)