Last Updated on Sunday, 30 January 2011 01:46 Written by Naveed Ashraf Tuesday, 18 January 2011 02:50
The Index Manager in cPanel is used to manage the look and feel of the directories on the web hosting account. It gives you the ability to define their presentation, letting you display your directories in four different ways:Learn More
Last Updated on Sunday, 30 January 2011 01:52 Written by Naveed Ashraf Tuesday, 18 January 2011 02:31
cPanel is fill with a ton of great features. So many, that some of the most beneficial features are overshadowed and forgotten. One feature that can come in handy for you from a security aspect is Leech Protect.
What is Leech Protect?
Leech Protect is a feature that enables you to keep the users who have restricted access to your website from giving away or publicly publishing their password. When enabled, this feature redirects those user accounts that have been compromised to a URL of your choosing.
Last Updated on Sunday, 20 November 2011 12:42 Written by Arian Jahansouz Saturday, 15 January 2011 04:07
This article will give you a step by step guide on how to install CMS Made Simple from your cPanel using Softaculous.
Sign into your cPanel and follow these steps:
1) Scroll down to Software/Services and click SoftaculousLearn More
Last Updated on Sunday, 30 January 2011 02:02 Written by Naveed Ashraf Saturday, 8 January 2011 01:15
Applied on: Any hosting plan at Arvixe for both cPanel and WebSitePanel users
I am going to share one easy method by which you can create a simple setup for backing up your incoming emails.
This process is very simple. You just need to create an email forwarder and need to provide a backup email address. So each email sent to your domain will also be copied to another email account/domain.Learn More
Last Updated on Saturday, 8 January 2011 04:25 Written by Arian Jahansouz Friday, 7 January 2011 07:09
This article will give you a step by step guide on how to setup Google Analytics for your website.
Google Analytics is a free software that provides detailed tracking of traffic to your website.
Click HERE for more How To’s about Google Analytics
1) Go to http://www.google.com/analytics/ (you will need a Google Account to setup Google Analytics)
2) Click Access AnalyticsLearn More
- OpenCart Themes on OpenCart – Basics of Launching a Successful Business on the Web
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)