Last Updated on Monday, 24 December 2012 12:00 Written by Rodolfo Hernandez Monday, 24 December 2012 12:00
Spam is a huge problem in elgg networks, and it is a problem for us too since spammers waste server resources. Not only that, spam on elgg networks could lead to a black listing of our servers. For that reason in this article I will give you a step by step guide on how to protect your network with Akismet, which is the best tool to avoid spam content in WordPress, and now it is available in elgg 1.8
1. Download the community plugin “Akismet for Elgg 1.8 for Elgg 1.8” hereLearn More
Last Updated on Tuesday, 6 November 2012 08:29 Written by Abner Myloth Friday, 9 November 2012 12:00
On ASP.NET platform it is quite common to use 3rd party assemblies like MVC, MS chart controls to add features accessible from your code which are not present in the .NET framework by default.
In your development machine, you do this by installing the required assembly server-wide. Assemblies get installed in Global Assembly Cache (GAC) and all you need to do is to reference that in web.config file.
However, it may not be possible to install all these 3rd party assemblies in a shared server as different users might be using different versions of the same assembly.Learn More
Last Updated on Friday, 8 July 2011 11:23 Written by Rodolfo Hernandez Tuesday, 24 May 2011 06:32
In this article I will show you how to install another tool to stop bot spammers called Image Captcha.Learn More
- Khaleel Demeri on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess
- Jordan on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess
- JP DeVries on Disappearing Articles in MODX
- Andrien on Web Deploy – Common Errors
- Kou on How to Show “Upload” Tab to Logged in Users Only Using a Custom Template in Clip-Bucket v2