Last Updated on Tuesday, 23 October 2012 04:00 Written by Stephanie Brown Friday, 26 October 2012 12:00
This article will focus on how to change the domain name associated with your phpFox website.
There may be a time when you realize that the current domain you are using for your phpFox website just isn’t the right one for the site anymore. There are many reasons for this, you may have started out on a .net and now have the .com, or the content that you and your members are posting just doesn’t match well with the old domain.
As always, before making any changes to your phpFox website, I suggest you make a full backup of all files and the database.
The first thing you will need to do is log into your phpFox account at http://www.phpfox.com/account/
On your dashboard, select the arrow to the left of the license you are editing, and select Edit.Learn More
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)
- steam wallet hack on How to Shorten the Homepage Content in WordPress
- Khaleel Demeri on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess
- Jordan on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess