Last Updated on Friday, 5 October 2012 01:45 Written by Jack Yin Monday, 15 October 2012 12:00
We will show you in this tutorial in a few simple steps how to enable the SEF URLs for your TomatoCart store.
You should first login to our TomatoCart administrator panel:
If you have installed the script under a subfolder for an example public_html/store the above URL will be:
As the SEF module functions are included already in the TomatoCart installation we will need to just enable them and ensure that if the store is under a subfolder the .htaccess rewrite rules are correctly set. If there isn’t the .htaccess file in the directory, please create it and add the following content into the file:Learn More
Last Updated on Thursday, 12 April 2012 09:43 Written by Christine Chung Thursday, 12 April 2012 12:00
Small Business owners can implement a few SEO content best practices to help improve their website’s visibility. Selecting relevant keywords and leveraging them in your content can mean the difference between ranking on page one of Google or buried in results past page three. Multiple studies have shown that searchers rarely navigate past page one and two.
How do you know which keywords to use? Where do you find them? How do you use them?
First begin by asking yourself who needs the services you offer. Next begin keyword research, leveraging Google Adwords Keyword Tool and Google Insights for Search. In order to know which keywords to target, it’s essential to not only understand the demand for a given term or phrase, but the work required to achieve those rankings.
Once you identify terms to target, implement the following SEO best practices for content optimization.Learn More
Last Updated on Sunday, 1 April 2012 04:12 Written by Arian Jahansouz Sunday, 1 April 2012 04:12
In the previous article, we learned about what Attracta is and how it can help your website compete with others. In this article, we will learn how to begin implementing these features! Attracta is very easy to use. During this tutorial, click on any of the images to enlarge them. To begin, sign into your cPanel and follow these steps:
1) Scroll down to Free Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Tools. Click on any of the buttons to begin.
2) Before using Attracta, you must agree to the terms of services. Read the terms of service, check the box next to I agree to the Terms of Services, and click on Access My SEO Tools.Learn More
- OpenCart Themes on OpenCart – Basics of Launching a Successful Business on the Web
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)