Last Updated on Friday, 3 August 2012 11:17 Written by Stephanie Brown Tuesday, 21 August 2012 12:00
This article will focus on editing your site’s Mail settings. These settings include choosing a method for sending mail and editing your site’s email signature, account, and display name.
First you want to log into your phpFox Admincp. Once there, select Settings, then Manage Settings from the menu.Learn More
- Khaleel Demeri on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess
- Jordan on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess
- JP DeVries on Disappearing Articles in MODX
- Andrien on Web Deploy – Common Errors
- Kou on How to Show “Upload” Tab to Logged in Users Only Using a Custom Template in Clip-Bucket v2