Last Updated on Saturday, 25 August 2012 12:57 Written by Jack Yin Friday, 31 August 2012 12:00
Some users in the TomatoCart community face the problem to send the email to the customer. We will show you in this article how to manage the TomatoCart email configurations. There are two methods to setup your email configurations:
- If the cart is not configured yet, the “Wizard Installation” windows should be loaded and active as accessing your admin panel. The Wizard is in three steps. The second step shown in the figure 1, is configuration of the E-Mail options.
Last Updated on Tuesday, 29 May 2012 01:29 Written by Carole Bennett Tuesday, 12 June 2012 12:00
A mojoPortal-based website is a bit like an online Swiss army knife for small business owners; with the appropriate plugins, you can automate and streamline many regular business processes. With the Web Invoice Pro, you can send invoices online to your clients, while keeping a record of payments available to both you and your client. Here’s how to send your invoices out via the Web Invoice Pro plugin.
We covered installation and e-commerce activation for Web Invoice Pro in this previous article; we’ll pick up from there to outline how to actually send out an invoice to your clients via your mojoPortal-based website.
Click the “Administration” link next to settings on the Invoice Pro instance you’ve added to a page of your mojoPortal-based website. After that, click the “New Invoice” link at the top of the Invoice Administration screen.Learn More
Last Updated on Monday, 9 April 2012 05:03 Written by Carole Bennett Tuesday, 27 March 2012 12:00
In Part 1, we left off with creating a newsletter instance, and adding the Newsletter Subscription feature to your website. We will pick up from there, with the assumption that you already have some subscribers, because you have introduced it with a compelling description and made it easy for them to subscribe.
- Log into your mojoPortal instance as an administrator
- Click “Administration” on the grey admin bar at the bottom of your screen
- Click the “Newsletter Administration” link
Last Updated on Tuesday, 6 March 2012 03:32 Written by Carole Bennett Sunday, 11 March 2012 12:00
There are a lot of really great newsletter services out there, such as Constant Contact, iContact, and Vertical Response. However, if you’re wanting a solution that’s already integrated into your current workflow, you might find mojoPortal’s built-in Newsletter feature worth a try.
In today’s article, let’s go through the steps to create a newsletter instance, and make it visible to your users to subscribe to.
1) Log into your mojoPortal instance as an administrator
2) Click “Administration” on the grey admin bar at the bottom of your screen
3) Click the “Newsletter Administration” linkLearn More
Last Updated on Monday, 1 August 2011 08:09 Written by Rodolfo Hernandez Wednesday, 3 August 2011 12:00
This article gives a step by step guide on how to resend account validation emails in Elgg. Sign in to Elgg as an Admin and follow these steps:
1) Go to the Administration page. To get there, on the top bar, click on AdministrationLearn More