Last Updated on Tuesday, 25 December 2012 12:00 Written by Rodolfo Hernandez Tuesday, 25 December 2012 12:00
In this article I will give you a step by step guide on how to send your files to a your ftp server with WebsitePanel
1. Log into your WebsitePanel.
2. Click on Scheduled Task:Learn More
Last Updated on Sunday, 11 November 2012 04:29 Written by Jack Yin Thursday, 15 November 2012 12:00
A few of the TomatoCart users report that their system doesn’t send out the email automatically as new user or new order was created. After testing the issue on their web server, we got the following as the error message when sending the test e-mail:
SMTP -> ERROR: Failed to connect to server: Connection timed out (110)
SMTP Error: Could not connect to SMTP host.
Last Updated on Tuesday, 6 November 2012 08:30 Written by Mscott Wednesday, 7 November 2012 12:00
Hello and welcome! In today’s blog I’ll show you how to use the Dolphin 7.1 mass mailer. It can be used to send an email to anyone who has subscribed on your site’s homepage and also all your members.
One thing to note is the Dolphin cron job MUST be setup for the mass mailer to correctly send out emails.
We will begin by logging into the Dolphin admin. Then we can adjust the number of emails the mailer sends per cron execution by clicking on “Email Templates” under the “Settings” tab on the left menu. Now click “Settings” on the top left corner of the screen. This option is useful if your host limits the number of emails allowed per hour. Change the number to suit your needs and then click Save directly below it.Learn More
Last Updated on Tuesday, 23 October 2012 03:37 Written by Carole Bennett Sunday, 21 October 2012 12:00
nopCommerce allows site visitors to leave their e-mail addresses to be contacted for promotions, sales and the like. You have the option to allow non-registered users to use this subscription system, in the interests of encouraging them to become regular customers. The question is: now that you have those names and e-mail addresses, what are you going to do with them? We’ll cover how to convert those subscribers into buyers with nopCommerce.
Log into your nopCommerce instance as an admin, and navigate to the Administration section. There, select “Promotions”>”Campaigns”. I know, I know, it would make more sense to say “Newsletters”, but bear with me. This interface was designed to allow you to send out as much or as little as needed to your customers, so “Campaigns” it is.Learn More
Last Updated on Monday, 3 September 2012 12:05 Written by Rodolfo Hernandez Friday, 14 September 2012 12:00
In this article I will give a step by step guide on how to send welcome messages to new users in elgg 1.8
1. To greet new users, we will use a tool called Welcome Message for elgg 1.8 You can download it here
2. After downloading the plugin, upload the plugin to the mod folder of your Elgg network to install it. If you don’t know how to do that, please read this article.
3. After that, please sign in as an Administration and go to the Administration Dashboard:Learn More
- OpenCart Themes on OpenCart – Basics of Launching a Successful Business on the Web
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)