Last Updated on Friday, 1 February 2013 07:03 Written by Joe Stenhouse Monday, 4 February 2013 12:00
One area of eCommerce that many don’t ever think about when it comes to selling goods online are all of the little details on your website that will “play on the customers mind”. These items will play on the mind whether you like it or not and most of the time it goes unnoticed. This is why it is called Psychological eCommerce; we are dealing with particular aesthetics that “could”, depending upon what market you are in make you or completely destroy you.
1) Typography (FONT COLOR vs BACKGROUND COLOR)Learn More
Last Updated on Tuesday, 29 May 2012 01:21 Written by Carole Bennett Friday, 8 June 2012 12:00
mojoPortal provides an extremely effective foundation for a robust website solution. With the addition of plugins, that functionality can be extended even further. The Event Calendar Pro plugin from Joe Audette, the creator of mojoPortal, will give you the ability to add event sales to your mojoPortal-based site.
You’ll find the installation instructions for the Event Calendar Pro on the mojoPortal site; after you’ve completed the installation, just add the Event Calendar Pro as you would any other mojoPortal feature. From there, you’ll want to start with the feature settings:Learn More
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)
- steam wallet hack on How to Shorten the Homepage Content in WordPress
- Khaleel Demeri on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess
- Jordan on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess