Last Updated on Sunday, 10 February 2013 08:48 Written by Rodolfo Hernandez Monday, 11 February 2013 12:00
Google Drive lets you store any document or file you want. It is a free service with almost unlimited storage. Not only that, Google Drive lets you share any file or document with your friends or everybody in the internet. In this article I will give you a step by step guide on how integrate Google Drive with elgg 1.8 so that you can share your Google Drive files in your elgg network.
1. First download the elgg community plugin Google Drive here
2. Now, upload the plugin to the mod folder. If you don’t know how to do that, read this article.
3. Log into elgg as an Admin. Open the Administration Dashboard and go to menu “Configure -> Plugins“:Learn More
Last Updated on Thursday, 31 January 2013 07:38 Written by Rodolfo Hernandez Tuesday, 29 January 2013 02:52
If you are using elgg 1.7.x or elgg 1.8.x you must upgrade now to the latest elgg version immediately. A new security threat has been discovered and fixed, and I will explain the details about this threat in this article and the solution for itLearn More
Last Updated on Thursday, 24 January 2013 12:00 Written by Rodolfo Hernandez Thursday, 24 January 2013 12:00
Keeping your elgg site up to date is very important, because it will keep you protected against any security threat or a bug that could make your elgg network unstable. For that reason in this article I will give a step by step guide on how to add a version checker widget that will show whether your network is up to date or not.
1. The first thing to do is to download the plugin Core Version for elgg 1.8 hereLearn More
Last Updated on Tuesday, 25 December 2012 12:00 Written by Rodolfo Hernandez Tuesday, 25 December 2012 12:00
In this article I will give a step by step guide on how to create events in elgg 1.8 if we want to provide richer web environment to our site, this can improve the flow of users on the site.
1. First download the plugin Event Manager for elgg 1.8 hereLearn More
Last Updated on Monday, 24 December 2012 12:00 Written by Rodolfo Hernandez Monday, 24 December 2012 12:00
Spam is a huge problem in elgg networks, and it is a problem for us too since spammers waste server resources. Not only that, spam on elgg networks could lead to a black listing of our servers. For that reason in this article I will give you a step by step guide on how to protect your network with Akismet, which is the best tool to avoid spam content in WordPress, and now it is available in elgg 1.8
1. Download the community plugin “Akismet for Elgg 1.8 for Elgg 1.8” hereLearn More
- OpenCart Themes on OpenCart – Basics of Launching a Successful Business on the Web
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)