Last Updated on Thursday, 20 December 2012 12:13 Written by Naveed Ashraf Thursday, 20 December 2012 12:13
On windows (ASP) hosting account, many account holders are using MS Access for their database needs. The MS Access Database is a single file containing various tables holds data for the hosting account holder. This MDB file (MS Access Database file) should be maintain with proper strategy so no one can steal that database. Here are few tips for MS Access database users that will help to safe their MDB fileLearn More
Last Updated on Monday, 13 August 2012 07:45 Written by Arian Jahansouz Thursday, 9 August 2012 12:00
This article will give you a step by step guide on how to setup CloudFlare on your Arvixe account.
To learn more about what CloudFlare is, click here.
To get started, sign in to your cPanel and follow these steps:Learn More
Last Updated on Monday, 19 March 2012 09:06 Written by Rodolfo Hernandez Thursday, 22 March 2012 12:00
In this article, I will give you step by step guide on how to enable HTTPS logins in Elgg 1.8.
1. Before doing any change in Elgg 1.8, make sure you have SSL certificates for your website. You can get SSL certificates from Arvixe. Prices are $25.95/year, and require a dedicated IP address ($2.00/month)
If you try to enable https login without having the SSL certificates, it will make your site useless.
2. Once you get the certificates, go ahead and access your Elgg site with your administrator account.Learn More
Last Updated on Saturday, 3 September 2011 05:29 Written by Mscott Friday, 9 September 2011 12:00
Hello and welcome fellow social networkers! Today we are going to secure our Dolphin admin directory using a little Htaccess magic. Htaccess is part of the infrastructure of the Apache Web Server and allows us to control and regulate several features of our website. It should be mentioned that for this security measure to work, it requires you (and anyone else with admin access to your Dolphin website) have a “static” IP address. If you are unfamiliar with that term, a “static IP” is one that never changes. Most of the larger internet providers offer this service at no additional charge and I would recommend it to anyone who wants to add extra security restrictions to their server or hosting account.Learn More
Last Updated on Thursday, 25 August 2011 01:14 Written by Rodolfo Hernandez Saturday, 27 August 2011 12:00
I have been getting a lot of questions about the future release of Elgg 1.8 which, as far as I know, will be out in a week. Users are asking me about how to upgrade, will it be available in our servers, etc. All those questions and more will be covered here!Learn More
- OpenCart Themes on OpenCart – Basics of Launching a Successful Business on the Web
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)