Last Updated on Wednesday, 23 November 2011 01:55 Written by Carole Bennett Monday, 21 November 2011 12:00
One of the most powerful advantages of using a CMS like mojoPortal is the ability to control access to content, quickly and easily. mojoPortal provides powerful content controls that allow you to designate access to content on your website – today, we’ll cover how to use roles and rights for this purpose.
We’ll start with the easiest part: creating a custom role. The steps we’ll go through here are based on these prerequisites: that you have an instance of mojoPortal installed, and that you have an admin-level login, existing content, and are logged into your site. Look for the gray bar at the bottom of your screen, and the “Administration” link – click the link.Learn More
- Khaleel Demeri on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess
- Jordan on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess
- JP DeVries on Disappearing Articles in MODX
- Andrien on Web Deploy – Common Errors
- Kou on How to Show “Upload” Tab to Logged in Users Only Using a Custom Template in Clip-Bucket v2