Last Updated on Saturday, 26 May 2012 12:32 Written by Stephanie Brown Saturday, 26 May 2012 12:00
This article focuses on the basic sections and features of the phpFox admin control panel (admincp).
The Dashboard is the first page you see when you login to your admincp. This page will show you basic site statistics for the day, which admins are currently active, and the latest news and updates from phpFox itself.
A key feature of this page is the AdminCP Notes box. This text box can be used to keep whatever notes are important to you, I have used it when setting up a site to keep track of what has been done and what still needs to be done. I have also used it to keep track of banned members and why they have been banned, ip addresses of spammers, members that have been warned, and even members that I thought might be worthy of a promotion to moderator of the site.Learn More
- Andrien on Web Deploy – Common Errors
- Kou on How to Show “Upload” Tab to Logged in Users Only Using a Custom Template in Clip-Bucket v2
- Richi González on How to Show “Upload” Tab to Logged in Users Only Using a Custom Template in Clip-Bucket v2
- Richi González on How To Remove Playlists from My Account’s Left Menu in Clip-Bucket v2
- garyxiao on How to Properly Configure web.config Connection String and Source