Last Updated on Tuesday, 23 April 2013 04:21 Written by Scott White Saturday, 27 April 2013 12:00
There has been a massive distributed brute force attack being launched the past few days against every WordPress based website at every hosting provider in the world.
Well over 150,000 different IP addresses are currently attempting to gain access to the admin user’s password in every WordPress site. By default, WordPress cannot protect itself against this type of attack, but you can protect yourself by following the tips in this email.
Here are the most important ones:Learn More
Last Updated on Saturday, 22 December 2012 12:00 Written by Rodolfo Hernandez Saturday, 22 December 2012 12:00
Many users are wondering if their perl scripts will be able to work under our windows hosting. We do support Perl on our Windows Hosting. In this article I will give you a step by step guide on how to activate Perl in a virtual directory with WebsitePanel
1. Log into your WebsitePanel.
2. Click on Websites:Learn More
- Andrien on Web Deploy – Common Errors
- Kou on How to Show “Upload” Tab to Logged in Users Only Using a Custom Template in Clip-Bucket v2
- Richi González on How to Show “Upload” Tab to Logged in Users Only Using a Custom Template in Clip-Bucket v2
- Richi González on How To Remove Playlists from My Account’s Left Menu in Clip-Bucket v2
- garyxiao on How to Properly Configure web.config Connection String and Source