Last Updated on Saturday, 23 February 2013 02:10 Written by Mscott Thursday, 28 February 2013 12:00
Hello and welcome! In today’s blog I’ll show you how to add events to your Dolphin 7.1 website. Before we begin, we need to install the events module. A step by step guide on installing the Dolphin 7 base modules can be found HERE.
Once we have the module installed, we can access it by clicking “Events” on the main menu bar of the site. Events in Dolphin 7.1 are added from the user side of the website and not from the admin. Once you’re on the event home page click “Create Event” in the action bar at the top of the screen.Learn More
Last Updated on Friday, 14 December 2012 12:00 Written by Carole Bennett Friday, 14 December 2012 12:00
The longer you’re in business, the more complicated your routine can become. This becomes even more true as you become more successful, and therefore, even busier than ever. Any opportunity to simplify your routine is a blessing; you may start by creating a marketing calendar, so that you know what you’re promoting, and when. If you have a marketing calendar, you’ll want to schedule your news notices to coincide with your marketing efforts. Today, we’ll review how to do this in nopCommerce.
Log into your nopCommerce instance as an administrator, then go to Administration>Content Management>News>News Items.Learn More
- Khaleel Demeri on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess
- Jordan on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess
- JP DeVries on Disappearing Articles in MODX
- Andrien on Web Deploy – Common Errors
- Kou on How to Show “Upload” Tab to Logged in Users Only Using a Custom Template in Clip-Bucket v2