Last Updated on Friday, 3 August 2012 11:27 Written by Carole Bennett Tuesday, 28 August 2012 12:00
One of the biggest frustrations of any website is when it outgrows capacity. Luckily for mojoPortal users, there are multiple methods of configuring a mojoPortal-based site to be not only flexible, but expand with the needs of your organization.
Method 1: Flexible Hosting – leveraging a hosting option such as a VPS can allow you to increase available resources to a specific website instance. Since this is a single-server solution, the complex issues of load-balancing, etc. are not relevant factors.Learn More
- Khaleel Demeri on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess
- Jordan on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess
- JP DeVries on Disappearing Articles in MODX
- Andrien on Web Deploy – Common Errors
- Kou on How to Show “Upload” Tab to Logged in Users Only Using a Custom Template in Clip-Bucket v2