Last Updated on Friday, 25 January 2013 12:00 Written by Mscott Friday, 25 January 2013 12:00
Hello and welcome! In today’s blog I will show you how to add chat rooms to your Dolphin 7.1 based site. Before we begin, we need to install the chat module. A step by step guide on installing the Dolphin 7.1 base modules can be found here.
Once we have the module installed we can access it by clicking “Chat” on the main menu bar of the site. Chat rooms in Dolphin 7.1 are added from the user side of the website and not from the admin.
To create a new chat room first we need to exit the current room. This can be accomplished by clicking the small door icon beside the name of the current room. Next click “New Room” beside “All Rooms” in the chat window. Now enter a room name and click “Create”
Done! You can now add as many chat rooms to your site as you like. Any room created by your admin account will remain until you delete it. Also the first room on the list will become the default room and anyone entering chat will go directly into that room.Learn More
- OpenCart Themes on OpenCart – Basics of Launching a Successful Business on the Web
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)